TagMaster UK provides 2 years free Software Support on all new orders. After this initial period we would encourage you to purchase our annual Software Support Agreement maintenance licence, at a small cost. This ensures that the excellent service provided continues year after year.
What are the benefits of the TagMaster UK software support programme?
- Eligibility for free software upgrades.
- Access to any features which have been developed in our standard release since your last software version.
- Eligibility for ANPR recognition updates, we continually develop to ensure that we keep updated of any licence plate changes and continue to develop our ANPR engine to cope with these.
- The ability to add or remove modules.
- Upgrading as changes to platforms or operating systems happen.
- Telephone, email and “dial-in” support for times when you need help or technical information.
- We aim to respond within 2 hours of a phone call, 4 hours on Email, within working hours.
- Where applicable, dial-in remote support is also available, at the discretion of our support engineers. The support provided is intended to provide remote problem analysis.
- Eligibility for bug fixes.
- Substantial cost savings – avoid having to buy full licence at full rate.
- Makes it easy to budget for future.
- To check you are in support and entitled to all these great offerings or need support just contact us here at CitySync.
Technical Pre-Sales & Product Training
TagMaster UK offer comprehensive sales and product training at their Stevenage headquarters. TagMaster UK can also offer technical pre-sales help and advice plus aftersales on-site commissioning with a TagMaster UK Engineer to support your team when they need it. This will ensure that you can deliver the complex systems that your customers need time after time, maintaining long-term relationships with your customers and opportunities to add value.
If you would like to know how TagMaster UK can help or you have any questions, please contact :
Steve Townsend on +44 7757 779654 or send an email to steve.townsend(a)citysync.co.uk
Joe MacManus on +44 (0)7791 213319 or send an email to joseph.mcmanus(a)citysync.co.uk