Here you can find all job opportunities within TagMaster :
- Sales Manager, Paris, France
Sales Manager for France
We are looking for a new Sales Manager “Traffic Solutions” for French market.
For more info please contact Peter Gröntved:
Phone: +46 76 5559038
SALES MANAGER “TRAFFIC SOLUTIONS”
Reporting to the Sales Director “Traffic Solutions” EMEA, based in Sweden, our candidate has as primary responsibilities to assist the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets by proactively prospecting and subsequently presenting the company’s products and solutions to identified client (near 300) and all actors that can bring a new profitable business. Achieve agreed sales targets by maintaining and improving existing levels of business within the company.
Client Retention :
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
New Business Development :
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the clients organizations.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leader.
- Plan approaches and pitches – work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Business Development Planning :
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research :
- Submit weekly/monthly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
A sales professional have successfully worked with B/B sales at executive level; preferably in Ile de France. You have experience with technically complicated sales and have a proven track record of business development e.g. the security access or traffic industry. You are a driven and self-motivated individual with highly developed social skills.
Ø Further education of business school or university type.
Ø Minimum of 5 years’ experience gained, ideally in similar position.
Ø Local Key Account language (typically French) plus good English language skills, both written and verbal.
Ø Customer Relationship building.
Ø Dynamic, positive, initiative-taking.
Ø Feel for customers, availability, involvement, reactivity.
Ø A feel not only for service, but also for profitability.
Ø Ability to make presence felt, to listen and to reflect.
Ø Diplomacy with which to convey opinions.
Ø Pragmatic creativity, resisting pressure well.
Ø Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Ø At ease in relations, open-minded.
Ø Rigorous, well-organised.
Ø Corporate and team values.
Ø Capacity to work in emergency when needed.
State of mind and behaviour are just as important as technical and professional skills.
Motivating salary for suitable candidate, comprising a fixed salary + variable based on several criteria up to 20% (different company and personal targets) + car (Renault/Peugeot/Citröen).
PLACE OF WORK:
· In new Balogh’s office in Clichy. Travelling required (approx. 60% of working time throughout Ile de France area).
WHAT THE POST HAS TO OFFER:
Ø An International Group with a very strong image in its sector, and undeniable technical, business and marketing know-how.
Ø An enhanced entrepreneurial culture.
An ideal post for a suitable candidate who already has positive sales or business development experience and who has the ambition and skills to progress.